Re: [USAICO] Is it possible to specifically list what things need to be done to "step up" U.S. UCI Events?

  • Richard Fries
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2011
      I believe Doug raises a good point and reinforces the need to develop the USAICO somewhat. The question of "quality" is interesting.

      What defines quality for one versus the other? If we believe that  all boats rise in a high tide, the USAICO could become a forum for best practices and sharing of information.

      There are several other reasons to embrace the USAICO develoopment. I would hope that at a minimum, we start the process in Germany and contnue it in Colorado Springs.

      Regards,

      MFG Cyclocross - Learn all you need to know at www.mfgcyclocross.com