Re: [USAICO] Re: Non-UCI national calendar question for the group

  • joan hanscom
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 12, 2011
      Bruce and I will both be in attendance.

      Joan

      On Jan 12, 2011, at 10:46 AM, Brook Watts wrote:

      Complete details about AIOCC and meeting details are here:

      As I was reminded, the AIOCC 2011 dues must be paid in full in advance of the meeting.

      How about a roll call of U.S. attendees?  Then we can try to find a time & place to discuss formalizing the U.S. group.

      Brook Watts
      303-684-9170 Phone
      303-907-3133 Cell
      323-329-9315 Fax

      On Jan 12, 2011, at 8:36 AM, Richard Fries wrote:

      Guys,

      I look forward to attending as well in Germany. Can I get the details?

      I also would be happy to meet separately over there to discuss some of the elements of formalizing our national group. I look forward to seeing everybody.

      Regards,