FW: [NECCS_promoters] FW: RE: BikeReg.com CX Download Format

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2004
      For those of you using BikeReg.com, and need your registration in a format
      to all quick results for press and submission to the UCI:

      Adam
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2004
        A fully equipped secretariat!

        Yet another technical innovation from the MAC Cross equipment lab.
        The Science of Better Cross Via Evil Expertise

        Tom
        WWR
        Granogue CX
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2004
          It will be up to your UCI official to decide if your secretariat is fully
          equipped, of course. They go through special training for that.

          Adam

        • IZOARD@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 8, 2004
            OK. So, who gets the easy job of connecting the phone & FAX machine?

            --
            Tom Simpson
            Pilarcitos Cyclesports