Re: [USAICO] 'Cross NRC

    Message 1 of 52 , Dec 1, 2010
      So if we had a "New England 'Cross Calendar" that included all New England UCI races, tracked and awarded points, but did not have a leader's jersey or an overall prize, it would not then be considered a series in the sense of what is being outlined by the UCI?

      On Dec 1, 2010, at 4:15 PM, Lusk, Kelli wrote:

      The CNXC is the USAC National CX Calendar, not a series.  We offer rankings, but not a leaders jersey or overall prize.  The CXNC would not be considered a series, not in the sense of what is being outlined by UCI.  It is our national CX calendar.  We will most likely be expanding the CXNC into a couple more tiers (non-UCI events would be included).

      phone:  719.434.4285

      Follow us! Twitter   Facebook  You Tube

      <image001.jpg>

      Message 52 of 52 , Dec 3, 2010

        If you have a USAC online membership account and have access to “Promoter Downloads” you’ll be able to log-in to this page (which also gives you access to rider lists):

        User name:  promo

        Password:  races

        -Kelli