997RE: [USAICO] 2011-12 Dates

    Dec 1, 2010
      Just got off the phone with Myles Romanow; event was successful this year with last minute change in venue in East Meadow; is planning on inscribing as 2 cat 2's for same weekend, November 19-20, 2011.

      To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
      From: kc2738@...
      Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 07:14:38 -0800
      Subject: Re: [USAICO] 2011-12 Dates

      MAC Series Dates:

      10SEP10 - Nittany CX (tentative)
      11SEP10 - Nittany CX (tentative)
      17SEP10 - Charm City
      18SEP10 - Charm City
      15OCT10 - Granogue
      16OCT10 - Granogue
      29OCT10 - Beacon
      30OCT10 - HPCX

      From: Adam Myerson <adam@...>
      To: USAICO <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, December 1, 2010 9:39:22 AM
      Subject: [USAICO] 2011-12 Dates

      All,

      We had our New England organizers' conference call last night, and are expecting all of our races to stay on their same dates for next season.

      The Verge Series finals, NBX in Warwick, is willing to move one weekend later, now that nationals has moved off that date. We're wondering what other events might be looking at different dates, specifically in December, as a result of the nationals move.

      There was a time when we would have talked to each other about planning and scheduling for a month already, in order to work out conflicts. Right now we have about 5 days. I would really like to see us finish this week with a tentative calendar in place, so we have the opportunity to work things out where possible.

      If you have a date preference, and I'm sure you do, please send it out to the list so we can assemble the schedule.

      President, Cycle-Smart, Inc.: Solutions for Cycling
      President, Verge New England Championship Cyclo-Cross Series
      Captain, Team Mountain Khakis

      http://twitter.com/adammyerson
      http://www.facebook.com/adammyerson
      http://teammountainkhakis.com/