      From: USAICO@yahoogroups.com [mailto: USAICO@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Adam Myerson
      Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 9:39 AM
      To: USAICO
      Subject: [USAICO] 2011-12 Dates

      We had our New England organizers' conference call last night, and are expecting all of our races to stay on their same dates for next season.

      The Verge Series finals, NBX in Warwick , is willing to move one weekend later, now that nationals has moved off that date. We're wondering what other events might be looking at different dates, specifically in December, as a result of the nationals move.

      There was a time when we would have talked to each other about planning and scheduling for a month already, in order to work out conflicts. Right now we have about 5 days. I would really like to see us finish this week with a tentative calendar in place, so we have the opportunity to work things out where possible.

      If you have a date preference, and I'm sure you do, please send it out to the list so we can assemble the schedule.

      Adam F. Myerson
      President, Cycle-Smart, Inc.: Solutions for Cycling
      President, Verge New England  Championship Cyclo-Cross Series

      Captain, Team Mountain Khakis

      32 Ditson St., #5
      Dorchester , MA 02122