      From: mitch_biowheels@...
      Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 22:23:37 +0000
      To: <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [USAICO] UCI CX Rule Modifications

      Is there anything in particular we need to be telling everyone about this? What are the chances that USAC will adopt this prior to this season?

      From: Adam Myerson <adam@cycle-smart. com>
      Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 15:15:32 -0500
      To: <USAICO@yahoogroups. com>

      Only if USAC adopts these changes, which as of right now, to my knowledge, they haven't.

      But you should expect that they will, and I'd advise your customer not to take that chance. Go with the 32's.

      Adam