903RE: [USAICO] Updates

  • Lusk, Kelli
    Feb 5, 2010

      Dwayne –

      Sorry to hear you won’t be able to make the meeting.  We will also have a smaller meeting in the fall at Interbike, so hopefully you will be able to attend.

      The UCI did post the initial schedule, but it looks like the disabled it until the last few updates are made.

      Just FYI, Dwayne’s new event in Kingsport, TN will be 15 January 2011!  Thanks for making the leap!

      -Kelli

      Kelli Lusk

      Mountain Bike & Cyclo-cross Events Director

      office:  719.434.4285