      From: Tom McDaniel <granoguecross@...>
      To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: "Lusk, Kelli" <klusk@...>; mrice@...
      Sent: Sat, November 21, 2009 9:25:04 AM
      Subject: RE: [USAICO] Re: 2011 North America [1 Attachment]

      Thanks Geoff and Alan-

      So Kelli Lusk of Micah Rice are the UCI inscription folks who can tell us if we are doing the usual Dec 15th turning in of our inscriptions?

      My question about WC dates this year was not when they happen this year that’s clear.  I just thought last year we had the WC dates during the NA planning but that could be my love park concussion talking.

      So to start the ball rolling..

      Granogue Cross weekend for the 2010/2011 season

      Day one October 16 th C1 or C2 (still looking for money and talking to Toronto)

      Day two October 17 th C2

      Attached is last year’s spread sheet with  the dates wiped out.

      Thanks in advance Adam.