803RE: [USAICO] USA Cycling Cross Promoter Summit

  • Rogers, Justin
    Feb 18, 2009

      If those two months (April & May) don’t work I am open to suggestions for later in the summer.

      From: Alan Atwood [mailto:alan_atwood@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 10:42 AM
      To: Rogers, Justin
      Subject: FW: [USAICO] USA Cycling Cross Promoter Summit

      Hi Justin.  My calendar is completely swamped during April & May, so I'm going to need the Cliff Notes :-) if the summit happens.  Perhaps I could pursue my co-hort in crime to come, but that's my only shot of representing the Catamount races at this summit.

      To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
      From: jhanscom@...
      Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:36:04 -0500
      Subject: Fwd: [USAICO] USA Cycling Cross Promoter Summit

      Hi all,

      Thanks for continuing to pursue this.  I can participate on ANY other weekend but the one proposed (April 24-26) from now through the end of May and I am very interested in attending.

      On Feb 18, 2009, at 12:28 PM, Rogers, Justin wrote:

      Ladies and Gentlemen,

      As was discussed in Kansas at the USAC Cross Nationals, we have been working on the first annual USA Cycling Cyclo-cross promoters summit. This event will be held in Colorado Springs at the Olympic Training Center and I believe that the dates that were suggested at that meeting were April or early May. We are currently looking at April 24-26, however, I have recently received several e-mails and phone calls suggesting that  a later date may work better for many of you.

      I am reaching out to you today to gauge interest in this summit and to try and come up with a viable date that will work for the majority.  Obviously, the goal is to host this event prior to the bid period for the 2010-11 UCI Cyclo-cross calendar, which begins in early October.

      I look forward to your suggestions.

      Thank you,

      Justin Rogers

      Phone: 719-866-3266