      From: USAICO@yahoogroups.com on behalf of joan hanscom
      Sent: Fri 10/3/2008 11:41 AM
      To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [USAICO] Organizers' meeting time at nationals

      works for me.

      joan
      On Oct 3, 2008, at 11:18 AM, Adam Myerson wrote:

      Organizers,

      Traditionally we've held our annual meeting on Saturday night at the
      national championships. I've had some suggestions that it might be better to
      schedule it for Friday evening. Most of us will already have arrived by
      then, and in fact, a few people will already have left by Saturday evening.

      For me personally , it makes the night before my event much better if the
      meeting is Friday, so I'm not opposed.

      Can I get some feedback from all of you? How does Friday evening work as
      opposed to our traditional Saturday slot?

      President, Cycle-Smart, Inc.: Solutions for Cycling
      Member, UCI Cyclo-Cross Commission
      Member, AIOC-Cross Management Committee
      President, Verge New England Championship Cyclo-Cross Series

      (617) 288-1460 Office
      (512) 681-7043 Fax
      499 12 63 29 Belgium
      adam@cycle-smart. com