      From: USAICO@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Doug D.
      Sent: Thu 4/5/2007 11:52 AM
      To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [USAICO] Solutions for course construction on hard surfaces?

      Anybody have clever and economical solutions for course demarcation on
      hard surfaces. Stakes and tape are great, but I don't know how to do
      it where you can not drive the stakes in like pavement and gravel.

      The solutions I know about (barrels, cones) are too expensive to be
      practical when you need to mark off about 1200 meters.

      Doug Dobrozsi
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic