564Re: [USAICO] Latest '07 schedule

    Jan 7, 2007
      Justin,

      Other than Mercer/Louisville being swapped, were there any other changes to
      this?

      And does Chris Grealish know that he has to run a separate U23 race with
      it's own start, and that he can't have any other race on the course or mixed
      in with the 17-18 year old juniors? Chris is no longer on the list, so I'm
      not sure he was part of that conversation.

      Adam

      on 1/5/07 10:36 AM, Rogers, Justin at jrogers@... wrote:

      > All,
      >

      > Please find the list of purposed UCI Cross events attached. If I missed
      > something or you see any changes that need to be made please contact me
      > directly.
      >

      > Thanks,
      >

      > Justin

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic