      From: USAICO@yahoogroups.com [mailto: USAICO@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Mitch Graham
      Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 3:02 PM
      To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SPAM] [USAICO] UCI '07 calendar

      Are we doing a similar thing this year with scheduling in all the UCI
      races to avoid conflict - i.e. email someone (Adam or Shawn) offsite
      who will look at all the events and arrange them with least amount of
      conflict? Any dates for Grand Prix next year yet? Does it make sense
      to just go and ask for the same weekend as this past year? How many
      new promoters are looking to UCI in '07 that folks are aware of? The
      Oct 15th date worked great for the Cincy event this year, I'd like to
      request that weekend again in the inscription.

      Thanks,
      Mitch

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic