      Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 2:55 PM
      Subject: [USAICO] Keeping C1 Status

      Commissionaire Adam

      Got any ideals on how we can make this work?

      How are any of us going to get 10 foreign riders from 5 different nations? In a couple more years maybe we can have the money in place to bring over some European racers but for now I don’t see it happing.

      We can get 5 Canadians easy enough, but then what?

      If we can’t find a working solution can we/you work on some kind of North American wavier?

      It has removed 3024 spam emails to date.
      Try SPAMfighter for free now!
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic