      From: USAICO@yahoogroups.com [mailto:USAICO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Mitch Graham
      Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 7:20 PM
      To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [USAICO] Satellite course maps?

      I'd very much appreciate any information on going about creating a
      race course map off of a satellite photo of my park on a computer. My
      contemporary computer literacy skills I would rate a C-plus, possibly
      a B-minus.

      Here is what I am working with:
      -A computer with broadband connection
      -No scanner
      -A printer
      -A cheap budget

      If someone could send me in the right direction - I would very much
      appreciate it!!

      Thanks,
      Mitch