      Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 10:01 AM
      Subject: RE: [USAICO] Cross Summary Letter

      Adam’s interpretation of the situation is correct on all counts.  If you feel the need to run a separate u23 race, expect to pay the prize list, but USAC and the UCI are not requiring the u23 riders to race alone.  I’d also encourage you all to please separate the Juniors from the Masters, but either way – the Junior prize list must be paid.

      Thanks very much to everyone who sent their inscription forms!  If you are not one of these people, today is the deadline!

      Cheers-

      Matt Murphy

      1 Olympic Plaza

      Colorado Springs, CO 80909