223Re: [USAICO] Worlds meeting

    Jan 16, 2005
      What I meant was, if you were going to the meeting, and needed the info and
      didn't get it, I'd pass it on.

      But here it is, attached. Once the UCI schedule is accepted, all of you who
      are new promoters will start to get mail from AIOC and will get invited to
      next year's meeting. This year, they actually sent the invite via e-mail for
      the first time.

      Adam

      on 1/16/05 9:18 AM, Bill Marshall at bmarshall@...