      From: Adam Hodges Myerson [mailto:adam@...]
      Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 7:59 PM
      To: USAICO
      Subject: [USAICO] Worlds meeting

      Organizers,

      Brian Furness from the AIOC-Cross organizing committee asked me how many
      US
      organizers are planning to attend the meeting at worlds.

      If you're going to be at the meeting, can you let me know?

      If you need the info on the meeting, let me know that, too!

      Adam F. Hodges Myerson
      President, Cycle-Smart, Inc.
      Solutions for Cycling
      PO Box 1482