- Jan 5, 2012View SourceThanks Tom. This is walking distance from course. It's the neighboring property. No excuses for no-showsBring a chair if you have one.
Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 5, 2012, at 8:33 AM, "Tom McDaniel" <granoguecross@...> wrote:
Just talked to Brook and there is a change of Venue for the meeting.
60’ x 30’ Heated Grey Metal farm Shed behind the white farm house at 6861 Cross Country Road. See attached photo. <image003.jpg>
Try to leave your car at the venue as we have limited parking. If you do drive park in the grass with the other cars not the gravel drive.
Questions call or text 302 420 2165
As I indicated last week that is just too much of an undertaking for this largely informal meeting….we're sledge and stake guys not audio engineers after all
Alan promises that his years as a court reporter will come in handy with a full set of exhaustive notes to be available after….
Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012
On Dec 22, 2011, at 9:20 AM, Nick Tinsler wrote:
Will there be audio capabilities as in past years for folks not able to attend?
Possibly Round 2 of last years Skype excitement?
I'll take notes Brooke; no problem.
Friday Jan 6 from 5 pm - 7 pm
2969 Cahill Main
Mendotta Room (just off lobby). Room is set up for 18 people, any excess will have to stand or sit….
Quality Inn is close to course - Google or GPS it
Purpose: To continue the annual gathering of Race Directors in a largely social atmosphere. Let's recognize we can't change anything in this meeting and that this is OUR meeting to drive discussion items and develop next steps, working committees, etc. As cyclocross race directors we need to be thinking about cyclocross 365 days a years NOT just during the cross season or inscription period.
Who's In Charge: We are, but since I grabbed the reins and suggested this meeting, and since I've been elected by other race directors to represent UCI Race Directors on the USA Cycling cyclocross management committee I'll bring the meeting to order with a quick few words then turn it over to the general discussion.
Topics for discussion suggested by ME, send along any others to add to the list:
- AIOCC (Int'l Cross Directors group) - value to US directors to be members
- Continue the effort to increase course standards
- Calendar update + future of calendar planning (How to streamline process,resolve conflicts, etc)
- USA Cycling Race Director License (Personal note: I think this is a good thing and will benefit race directors)
- Best Practices to Share (For example, what's the best fly-over design now that the USA has gone "flyover crazy")
Who will volunteer to take notes to share with non-attendees?
Anything to add to this?
Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012