126Re: [USAICO] 2005/6 schedule

    Dec 2, 2004
      K, Wade has been invited to the list.

      Brian, I can take you off when you want, or you can remove yourself when
      you're ready, or your welcome to stay on if you want to still advice Wade on
      the race. It's up to you.

      Thanks for all your hard effort putting Beacon on. Glad you finally got to
      see it to UCI status before you passed it on.

      So, will you stay on the same date?

      Adam