1256RE: [USAICO] UCI reports, how to respond?

  • Lusk, Kelli
    Sep 9 10:35 AM

      An officials report has been developed that incorporates both the UCI and USAC reports.  This is being distributed to all the chief officials assigned to the UCI CX events this year.  This should give us timely reports that will also reflect what is being reported to UCI.  The report will not be the actual UCI report submitted by the chief official to UCI, however, it includes similar questions.

      phone:  719.434.4285

      USAC_standard_Type_Inside_small