      From: "Adam Myerson" <adam@...>
      To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 9, 2011 9:41:15 AM
      Subject: Re: [USAICO] UCI reports, how to respond?

      Haven't seen any response to this, but in looking over my reports, I definitely have the same issues.

      For the Nor'easter, it claims that I didn't have a technical guide, when I clearly did. It's posted on the web site, and it was emailed to our commissaire when he made contact with us ahead of the event. It also says that our results had incomplete information and were not submitted in the correct format, but of course the same person is producing and submitting results for almost all of the NE races. The format didn't change for one race.

      Considering how seriously these reports are being taken, it's crucial we have some kind of voice or opportunity to appeal them when they have clear errors caused by a commissaire who hasn't done their due diligence.

      Adam