1253Re: [USAICO] UCI reports, how to respond?

    Sep 9, 2011

      I have to report similar occurences.  Despite not being uci last year, we still had flaws with our official reporting.

      Most notably was a "lack of timing/scoring " on day one of our event.

      Odd since we employ a highly competent results professional.   For both days.  Who was kind enough to give the officials shelter in his tent prior to their tent being set up.

      Some fashion of review process is needed be it submission yo usac prior to the uci or something else