1252Re: [USAICO] UCI reports, how to respond?

  • Brook.Watts@CrossVegas
    Sep 9, 2011
      I think this is an issue we need to take up with the Cyclocross Commission.  It's a legitimate concern to get some summary report asap.

      I'm open to discussing with Geoff Proctor, our de facto US rep, when I see him next week

      It's also illustrates the need for a more unified cross promoters organization since our voice on this e-mail group is not an official channel to the decision makers.

      Brook Watts
      brook.watts@...
      303-684-9170 Office
      303-907-3133 Cell
      323-329-9315 Fax
      http://www.crossvegas.com
      Wednesday Sept. 14, 2011

      On Sep 9, 2011, at 7:41 AM, Adam Myerson wrote:

      Haven't seen any response to this, but in looking over my reports, I definitely have the same issues.

      For the Nor'easter, it claims that I didn't have a technical guide, when I clearly did. It's posted on the web site, and it was emailed to our commissaire when he made contact with us ahead of the event. It also says that our results had incomplete information and were not submitted in the correct format, but of course the same person is producing and submitting results for almost all of the NE races. The format didn't change for one race.

      Considering how seriously these reports are being taken, it's crucial we have some kind of voice or opportunity to appeal them when they have clear errors caused by a commissaire who hasn't done their due diligence.

      Adam