1242RE: [USAICO] UCI Comm assignments

  • Lusk, Kelli
    Jun 6, 2011

      I’ve asked Shawn Farrell (USAC Technical Director) to send me the list of UCI President of the Commissaires Panel (PCP) or in the US, known as the chief official, if he’s received it from the UCI.

      You should be receiving the PCP assignment either directly from the UCI or the PCP will be contacting you.  I can also forward to you the name of your PCP once I receive the information.

      phone:  719.434.4285

      USAC_standard_Type_Inside_small