      From: USAICO@yahoogroups.com [mailto:USAICO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Douglas Dobrozsi
      Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:56 AM
      To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [USAICO] Granogues 2011 Evaluations

      Tom,
      Thanks for letting us all see these.  Couple of questions?  Did these come from Kelly?  And, were the contents of the reports consistent with your post-race briefings?

      Doug Dobrozsi

      On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 2:53 AM, Tom McDaniel <granoguecross@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Tom McDaniel included below]

      Here are Granogue’s race evaluations from 2011.

      Tom

      Attachment(s) from Tom McDaniel

      2 of 2 File(s)

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic