1227RE: [USAICO] USAC Race evaluations of UCI and NRC races

  • Tim Hopkin
    Apr 29, 2011

      I agree with the points presented. If a standard is to be met or criteria to be adhered to, thus leading to an official evaluation then knowing the expectations ahead of time is important.

      At present reading the UCI rules and trying to follow those seems to be the criteria one must meet.

      Does this evaluation system/process currently occur with other disciplines? Ie. Road racing, mountain bike, etc?

      Tim Hopkin

      North Carolina Grand Prix