      To: USAICO
      Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 6:19 PM
      Subject: [USAICO] 2005/6 schedule

      I want to try to put together a tentative schedule before our meeting next

      If you've got a date in mind, or if you're just staying on the same date,
      please let me know. Some of you have already contacted me, so thanks for

      Also, if you're wondering about the World Cup rumors, yes, it's me putting
      in the bid, but it won't be until 2006/7.

      Thanks! I talked to Peter Van den Abeele today, and he's looking forward to
      meeting with us. I'll announce the location as soon as it's finalized.

      Adam F. Hodges Myerson
      Cycle-Smart, Inc.
      President, Solutions for Cycling
      PO Box 1482