120Re: [USAICO] 2005/6 schedule

  • Burgess Brian
    Dec 2 4:39 PM
      Congrats on the WC bid. You deserve it. I copied Wade Hess above. He needs to get on this list since he's taking over as the primary promoter of Beacon CX. I'm retiring.

      Adam Hodges Myerson <adam@...> wrote:
      Organizers,

      I want to try to put together a tentative schedule before our meeting next
      week.

      If you've got a date in mind, or if you're just staying on the same date,
      please let me know. Some of you have already contacted me, so thanks for
      that.

      Also, if you're wondering about the World Cup rumors, yes, it's me putting
      in the bid, but it won't be until 2006/7.

      Thanks! I talked to Peter Van den Abeele today, and he's looking forward to
      meeting with us. I'll announce the location as soon as it's finalized.

      Adam F. Hodges Myerson
      Cycle-Smart, Inc.
      President, Solutions for Cycling
      PO Box 1482