1146Has anyone gotten any kind of update from USA Cycling about the UCI Calander

    Jan 4, 2011

      So the American UCI inscripitions are due to go in Wednesday (tomorrow) does anyone have any info on what is going on?

      Subject: RE: 11/12 UCI CX Event Inscription/Calendar Update

      Hi All –

      I just wanted to give you an update and let you know we’ve been reviewing the event evaluations and sorting out different options for events that have date conflicts.  We are also reaching out to some key athletes for their feedback.

      The USAC offices are closed from December 23 – January 2.  I may be calling and/or emailing some of you during the holiday break to sort through any outstanding date conflicts, event moves, or discussion about your event.

      Thanks for your patience.  Have a great holiday.

      -Kelli

      phone:  719.434.4285