1035Re: [macpro] RE: [USAICO] UCI Series confuseion, edited.

    Dec 1, 2010

      Just for clarification...

      To the best of my knowledge I've never ever ever applied Ro the uci to have the series recognized and frankly don't see the need to do so.

      So why was Nact singled out?
      Doesn't day mandatory.  Says "wishing to be recognized"
      I don't care if the uci recognizes that series or not.

      Just wondering I'f the uci is familiar with American monopoly and anti trust legislation.

      Toodles~

      On Dec 1, 2010 5:18 PM, "Tom McDaniel" <granoguecross@...> wrote:

> [...]
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic