1022Re: [USAICO] 2011-12 Dates

  • Paul Boudreau
    Dec 1, 2010
      The UCI Inscription forms for the Gran Prix of Gloucester state the following:

      1 October 2010 Gran Prix of Gloucester #1 UCI C1
      2 October 2010 Gran Prix of Gloucester #2 UCI C1

      -p

      ecv
      Paul Boudreau | President | paul@...
      Essex County Velo, LLC
      PO Box 5534 Beverly Farms, MA 01915

      ECV's mission is to enhance the opportunities for members to enjoy the numerous benefits derived from the simple, youthful act of riding a bike.

      On Dec 1, 2010, at 1:20 PM, Mitch Graham wrote:

      We have an event in Cincinnati - Kings CX, which will be submitting the UCI paperwork today.  They are looking at the Dec 3/4 weekend.

      Mitch Graham - Bio Wheels Workshop

      (513) 861-2453 Work

      (513) 476-6805 Mobile

      6810 Miami Ave