1011Re: [USAICO] 2011-12 Dates

  • Dwayne Letterman
    Dec 1, 2010
      It would have been nice to have known, when  the inscription notice was sent, that the date for Masters Worlds had been set on the same date of a race that was already on the calender. That would have given me enough time to talk to Kingsport about a date change. Now I don't know if that can be accomplished. Obviously, Worlds won't change because of one little race in Kingsport, TN. Maybe it was published at some point, somewhere, and I missed it. Still, whatever happened to not putting races on the same date that close together. Okay, that said, is anyone down for December 10th and 11th?

      Dwayne

      PS: Adam, could you add Andrew Stackhouse to this list so he can participate in the conversation? pirateraceproductions@...

      On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Lusk, Kelli <klusk@...> wrote:

      Hey all –

      The calendar I forwarded to the organizers was what UCI sent to me as a working document with proposed dates.  We would not be scheduling anything on the same weekend as the Masters World Championships.  My apologies for any confusion.

      Thanks,

      Kelli

      phone:  719.434.4285

      USAC_standard_Type_Inside_small