1007RE: [USAICO] 2011-12 Dates

    Dec 1, 2010
    World cup and championship schedule attached.  Yes, there is a world cup on 12/4/11.

    Alan

    To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
    From: adam@...
    Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 11:51:20 -0500
    Subject: Re: [USAICO] 2011-12 Dates

    It would be very helpful if they did that, yes, and we're hoping that they do. Assuming there is also once again a World Cup the first weekend of December that I know the USGP/C1 events will have to schedule around, I think we can almost expect it.

    Further, I think you'll find out later today, Terry, that in addition to Gloucester and California, that first weekend in October is going to be a very, very crowded weekend. Hopefully we'll hear from Joan soon.

    Adam

    On Dec 1, 2010, at 11:45 AM, Terry Buchanan wrote:

    StarCrossed and Rad Racing GP are moving to 10/1 & 2 for one year due to the venue conflict with a major event.

    It is obliviously up to Joan and Bruce but would it not be helpful for the USGP Finals to move to the current Nationals date with Nationals going to January?

    See you in Bend.

    Take Care,

    Terry Buchanan
    Low Pressure Promotions, LLC