1004Re: [USAICO] 2011-12 Dates

  • joan hanscom
    Dec 1, 2010
      Hi Dwayne,

      That is currently the date (Jan 12-15) of the Masters World Championships in Louisville.

      Cheers,

      joan

      On Dec 1, 2010, at 8:10 AM, Dwayne Letterman wrote:

      The Kingsport Cyclo-cross Cup will move to Sunday, January 15th in Kingsport, TN. The move is to try and facilitate participation in both the Kingsport race and a new race in Wilkesboro, NC, on January 14th. Wilkesboro is only 3 hours from Kingsport. Hopefully it works. I would also like to see a southern series, but looking at the UCI rules, and only three races in the south at the moment, I don't think we can get it done in time. Does anyone know if we can form a series later in then year when we see the final calender?

      Dwayne Letterman

      Tri Cities Road Club:
      http://www.tricitiesroadclub.org
      Mud, Sweat and Gears Cyclo-cross:
      http://www.msgcross.com
      Kingsport Cyclo-cross Cup
      http://kingsportuci.wordpress.com/

      Joan Hanscom

      Louisville 2013 - Event Director
      USGP of Cyclocross - Event Director
      SKYPE ME:  JoanHan16
      Mobile: 484.995.0547

      www.louisville2013

      Follow me on Twitter:  Joanhan and Louisville2013

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic