Weekend Wrapup - Happy 3 Day Weekend!

  • Prof Howdy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2009

      'Thought & Humor'

      *An Amusement Park Of Ideas
      *Blog Newspaper By Professor Dr. Howdy
      *FaceBook: FaceBook.com/Prof.Howdy
      *Follow Me On Twitter: @ThoughtAndHumor
      *Refresh This Page For Latest Humor

      Funny Car Repair Video

      `
      Funny Cartoon - Auto Car Repair

      WATCH!!!

      Comment & Forward>>> links to this post

      Free Big Mac

      .

      One UNC student noticed another UNC student
      walking
      up and down Main Street, wearing a
      sandwich board that
      read "Free Big Mac!"
      Strolling over with a look of concern, the
      first UNC
      student asked, "Why? What'd
      he do?"

      Comment & Forward>>> links to this post

      Mother-n-Law Insult

      .
      http://static.flickr.com/26/58999622_bc78720063_m.jpg

      When the man came home, his wife was crying.

      "Your mother insulted me," she sobbed.

      "My mother? How could she do that when she
      is on vacation
      on the other side of the world?"
      the man asked.

      "I know. But this morning a letter addressed
      to you arrived.
      I opened it because I was curious."

      "And?"

      "At the end of the letter it was written:

      PS. Dear Diane, when you have finished reading
      this letter,
      don't forget to give it to my son."

      *Above demonstrates what intelligent
      beautiful girls do when you send them
      'T & H' jokes if they esteem you!!! 100%
      Veracious - Why wrastle with the hassle!!!
      Scientifically Proven - Results Plighted!!!

      *Click on the tiny white envelope -
      with an arrow pointing to the right -
      just below any thought, humor, or
      cartoon on the main page of this
      award winning blog and send it
      on to her for stellar causatums...

      Comment & Forward>>> links to this post

      Obscure & Unusual Words

      `

      1) flanerie flaan ree (noun)

      : aimless idling or strolling

      Late 19th century. From French,
      from flaner "to stroll, lounge around."

      Our flanerie through the town led us
      to a delicious cafe we had never noticed
      before.

      2) liverish livverish (adjective)
      : bad-tempered or irritable

      He was so liverish that no one could
      stand to be around him.

      Comment & Forward>>> links to this post

      More Laughs!

      `

      MORE LAUGHS!!!

      Comment & Forward>>> links to this post

      For Your Next Garden

      .
      http://www.landscaping-ideas.net/images/vegetable%20garden.jpg

      _ __ PLANT THREE ROWS OF PEAS:
      _ __ 1._ Peace of mind
      _ __ 2._ Peace of heart
      _ __ 3._ Peace of soul

      _ __ PLANT FOUR ROWS OF SQUASH:
      _ __ 1._ Squash gossip
      _ __ 2._ Squash indifference
      _ __ 3._ Squash grumbling
      _ __ 4._ Squash selfishness

      _ __ PLANT FOUR ROWS OF LETTUCE:
      _ __ 1._ Lettuce be faithful
      _ __ 2._ Lettuce be kind
      _ __ 3._ Lettuce be patient
      _ __ 4._ Lettuce really love one another

      _ __ NO GARDEN WITHOUT TURNIPS:
      _ __ 1._ Turnip for meetings
      _ __ 2._ Turnip for service
      _ __ 3._ Turnip to help one another

      _ __ TO CONCLUDE OUR GARDEN WE MUST HAVE THYME:
      _ __ 1._ Thyme for each other
      _ __ 2._ Thyme for family
      _ __ 3._ Thyme for friends

      _ __ WATER FREELY WITH PATIENCE AND CULTIVATE WITH LOVE
      _ __ THERE IS MUCH FRUIT IN YOUR GARDEN BECAUSE YOU
      _ __ REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

      Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not
      see. (Hebrews 11:1) - - Jesus Will BeWorth It All

      The image “http://www.jacklakelandscape.com/GardenGallery/Garden_VegetablePatch.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

      Comment & Forward>>> links to this post

      Weekend Humor Cartoons

      `

      `

      `

      `

      `

      Comment & Forward>>> links to this post

      That Certain Smile

      .
      http://www.drkevincooke.ca/Images/Pics/woman-smiling.jpg

      A smile is the lighting system of the face,
      the cooling
      system of the head and the
      heating system of the heart.

      http://3DayWeekend.notlong.com

      StatCounter - Free Web Tracker and Counter

      Find local businesses and services in your area with Yahoo!7 Local. Get started.