Funny FedEx Commercial

  • Prof Howdy
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2009

      WATCH:
      http://FunnyFedEx.notlong.com

      StatCounter - Free Web Tracker and Counter

      Find local businesses and services in your area with Yahoo!7 Local. Get started.
    • Thought & Humor
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2009

        WATCH:
        http://FunnyFedEx4u.notlong.com

        StatCounter - Free Web Tracker and Counter

        Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7. Enter now.
      • Prof Howdy
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 19, 2010
        • Prof Howdy
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2010

            WATCH:

            Click on above Link

            and then on the Cheerleader

            for a Plethora of Videos!

          • Prof Howdy
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 23, 2012
              WATCH:

              {Click on above Link
              and then on the Cool Dog
              for a Plethora of Videos
              & Riddles! Be sure & Book
              Mark our Blog - We may
              lose your address!}

              Above link certified safe by ALCA
              (American Link Certification Association)!

              When you reach 'T&H',
              you have the option to
              change the "LOOK"! Click
              on the Rust Colored Bar
              and select either Classic,
              Magazine, Mosaic, etc.
              to change the "Look & Feel"
              to your own Special Preference!
              Millions have visited this
              Blog - Which "LOOK" do
              you prefer?

              (Ideal for your iPhone,
              iPad, iMac or other lesser
              quality Smart Phones
              & other Computers!)

              *************************************

              Hey man,

              Quit sending those stupid masked links w/ tiny URL.
              There's no way I'm going to click on those!

              --David

              +

              Dear David,

              That is actually for our reader's protection but
              it leads to our award winning Humor Blog!

              Best Wishes...

              Prof Howdy

              +

              I don't really see what the protection is, but okay.
              Interesting site you've got.

              Take care,
              David

              When you reach 'T&H',
              you have the option to
              change the "LOOK"! Click
              on the Rust Colored Bar
              and select either Classic,
              Magazine, Mosaic, etc.
              to change the "Look & Feel"
              to your own Special Preference!
              Millions have visited this
              Blog - Which "LOOK" do
              you prefer?

              (Ideal for your iPhone,
              iPad, iMac or other lesser
              quality Smart Phones
              & other Computers!)

              +++

              Letters From Readers:

              Dear Dr. Howdy:

              Your cartoons are a hoot! With lots of laughter and profundity:-)

              Thank you for giving us time to giggle during our busy day in a crazy world...

              May God Bless you!

              +++

              Dear Howdy,

              I can't believe anyone I know actually knows the illustrious Howdy.
              Thanks for the thoughts and humors.

              CC

              +++

              Hi Howdy,

              I very much enjoy your website, which is certainly
              excellent and whose format is touching genus.

              Sincerely,
              LaVay

              +++

              Dear Howdy,

              I must admit that I was really irritated when I first received your
              newspaper. I have been having mucho problems receiving virus-laced
              pornographic emails, which I cannot seem to get stopped. AOL has been
              no help whatsoever. I was just sure your publication was more of the same.
              The versions I was initially receiving were hopelessly unreadeable. I assumed
              they were more of the overseas smut I was receiving.

              There was nothing to open, nothing to download, nothing to make any sense.
              There were just a bunch of seemingly unrelated words and numbers. AOL
              could tell me nothing about them, nor could Yahoo. I sent several emails trying
              to get them stopped, but to no avail. I did receive one reply IN FRENCH which
              said my request could not be understood. (You must have some creative
              staffers or some wacky servers.) That confirmed my suspicions. I forwarded
              each arrival to AOL spam and AOL virus email services.

              Finally, a coupe of weeks ago one came actually written in English and
              actually readable. Imagine my shock! Being a public school educator
              and a Chrisian, I found it quite interesting and refreshing and would
              hope to continue receiving your publication. I will gladly pass them on.

              Now, how about sending one in html version with all the goodies combined.
              I would really like to see everything put together.

              Good luck and may God bless you for your part in spreading His message.

              barker

              +++

              Dear Howdy,

              I would not open all your email until a friend said it was
              OK. He sure was riight. Thanks for humor and messages.
              Having a husband with Alzheimer's disease, I need all the
              daily humor and inspirational messages from the Lord
              that I can get.

              God bless you,
              M.G.D.

              +++

              Dear Howdy,

              I have not sense of humor, so PLEASE,
              do not send me your messages any more,
              it will be greatly appreciated

              Thank you,
              Igor

              +++

              NOTE: May not be approved by Democrat
              Party Elites, Anti-American Types, Terrorist
              Groups, Liberals, Leftist Professors, Labor
              Union Thugs, Regular Communist Party
              Members, The Beltway Media, etc.
            • Prof Howdy
              Message 6 of 6 , May 14 9:12 AM
                CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO!

                ****

[...]

                The versions I was initially receiving were hopelessly unreadable. I assumed
                they were more of the overseas smut I was receiving.

                There was nothing to open, nothing to download, nothing to make any sense.
                There were just a bunch of seemingly unrelated words and numbers. AOL
                could tell me nothing about them, nor could Yahoo. I sent several emails trying
                to get them stopped, but to no avail. I did receive one reply IN FRENCH which
                said my request could not be understood. (You must have some creative
                staffers or some wacky servers.) That confirmed my suspicions. I forwarded
                each arrival to AOL spam and AOL virus email services.

                Finally, a coupe of weeks ago one came actually written in English and
                actually readable. Imagine my shock! Being a public school educator
                and a Christian, I found it quite interesting and refreshing and would
                hope to continue receiving your publication. I will gladly pass them on.

                Now, how about sending one in html version with all the goodies combined.
                I would really like to see everything put together.

                Good luck and may God bless you for your part in spreading His message.

                barker

                +++

                Dear Howdy,

                I would not open all your email until a friend said it was
                OK. He sure was right. Thanks for humor and messages.
                Having a husband with Alzheimer's disease, I need all the
                daily humor and inspirational messages from the Lord
                that I can get.

                God bless you,
                M.G.D.

                +++

                Dear Howdy,

                I have not sense of humor, so PLEASE,
                do not send me your messages any more,
                it will be greatly appreciated

                Thank you,
                Igor

                +++

                NOTE: May not be approved by Democrat
                Party Elites, Anti-American Types, Terrorist
                Groups, Liberals, Leftist Professors, Labor
                Union Thugs, Regular Communist Party
                Members, The Beltway Media, etc.

                Tell your friends/family to Subscribe
                to the fun by sending an e-mail to: