Elderly white women raped by black hired to work in yard. Yardwork ain't reparations BITCH!!! Two whites killed by black gang having black thug sex. Knoxville Carjacking Superstar Lemaricus Penning Details of Alleged Black Thug Sex Weekend Getaway Ca

  • Mark W Lowry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2012

      You still think you like Obama for not stopping this type of hate for white people?

      Mark Lowry.

      nationalblackfootsoldiernetwork

      NBFSN UNDER RACIST, FALSE FLAG ATTACK

      We are currently under a racist 'false flag' attack by many (whites) across the virtual nation who, representing us as a "hate/violence blog that's out of bounds from normal freedom of speech," are attempting to subvert our peaceful, but self defensive message & mission to Blogger in hopes of getting this outpost shutdown. Many false flaggers are associated w/historically racist white nationalist groups such as "NiggermaniaStormfront, & "Chimpout" who are opposed to our reparations movement. The NBFSN deplores violence in black on white BOW reparations protests when staged against generational Trans Atlantic slave trade race criminals (whether direct or non direct profiteers) when they are forced to defend themselves against the violent Holocaust denial of reparations offenders. Soldiers are encouraged to contact Blogger to show support, however, formerly published auxiliary publishing processes are now in place. The NBFSN does not advocate violence against whites, white police or 'hate speech' and is a non violent & non relligious specific social movement. Reparations is not about handouts, free money or lazy blacks. It is a debt the US has owed far too long. Continue to stand for justice. " - Yusef Douglas, publisher; (PLUS SPECIAL FEATURE, SEE:) The NEW GhettoBraggingRightsMagazine!

      Sunday, July 8, 2012

      Did Channon Christian think herself innocent of her kind's crimes against us? Do you? The State of Knoxville VS GhettoBraggingRights Superstar Lemaricus Davidson: Da' Remix! Knox County Black Foot Soldiers Ready for June 11 Date Condemn County & the State's Whites; “All whites deserve to experience the loss Gary & Deena Christian experienced."

      “All whites deserve to experience the loss Gary & Deena Christian experienced. Somebody remind these desolate demons called whites that this is what their forefathers would have us do unto them.”
       Elijah Ahmadinedad

      Channon was placed in a garbage can because that’s what she was. Christopher’s racist body left by the railroad tracks because that where he deserved to be,” says Elijah Ahmadinejad, a former Brushy Mountain prisoner who, is now incarcerated in the Morgan County facility.

      No comments:

      --

      markwlowry@... Advise for no emails, Join battle for America&freedom, hang traitors: “We the People Vigilant Always” email: SU71@....We the people, this mongrel junkyard dog breed we call mainstream American Human citizens will never quit until the light is restored, "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized." -- U.S. Constitution Source: Fourth Amendment.Plato "Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods in school. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool"·Thomas Paine cowardice tolerance "But if you say, you can still pass the violations over, then I ask, hath your house been burnt? Hath your property been destroyed before your face? Are your wife and children destitute of a bed to lie on, or bread to live on? Have you lost a parent or a child by their hands, and yourself the ruined and wretched survivor?

      If you have not, then you are not a judge of those who have. But if you have, and can still shake hands with the murderers, then you are unworthy of the name of husband, father, friend, or lover, and whatever may be your rank or title in life, you have the heart of a coward and the spirit of a sycophant." -- Thomas Paine (1737-1809) Source: Common Sense, 1776. Know the traitors, prepare to hold them accountable, Hang them High, the time is near.  Tolerant people=anyone's whore.United we survive, divided we die.  Mohammed Ishaq:489 "Do the bastards think that we are not their equal in fighting? We are men who think that there is no shame in killing." Congress=terrorist hate group&threat to national security, G Orwell “During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.” H.L. Mencken “The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out...without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, intolerable. FL. Hamer “Sometimes it seem like to tell the truth today is to run the risk of being killed. But if I fall, I'll fall five feet four inches forward in the fight for freedom. I'm not backing off.” T Paine "I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."  S. Rasmussen: In Search of Self Governance "Today (MAINSTREAM) Americans are united in belief our political (CLASS) system is broken, politicians are corrupt, and neither major party has answers. We don't want to be governed from left, right, or center. We want to govern ourselves.” Ky dem J.Carrol: “We have a two party democracy system in America, if you don’t like it move to another country!.If they want a party, then we'll create a party and then they can have their own party that believes in their own principle." CNN 20310 http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/03/ec.01.html  B Franklin re: government form “A Republic if you can keep it!”