Living history and historical research centering in on the US-Mexican War of 1846 to 1848 and as it pertains to sites in the United States and Mexico.
Just about anything pertinent to the topic is welcome, however the primary interest of most group members is historical reenacting. As a consequence, polemics, revisionist points-of-view, and extremes of both political correctness and out-and-out bigotry are considered by most to be detrimental to the discussion. A guiding principle for all posters should be, "Judge no one outside of the context of his or her historical period."
Please make maximum use of this Group's web space; post photos, upload files, and share web links in the appropriate places of the site. Above all, have fun, make a friend or three, and increase your knowledge and understanding of this fascinating period in both 'Yanqui' and Mexican History!
- Living History
- Feb 15, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.