hi everyone

  • Tarrah
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2008
      Im new to the group, my name is Tarrah & I live in California
      we have a reenactment group "Suligowski's Regiment"
      that portray the Polish Winged Hussaria..Thanks for having me
      tarrah
    • c. michael eliasz
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2008
        Tarrah,
        Welcome! Winged Hussars... interesting. Are we talking Jan
        Sobieski era (the Great King who saved Vienna and probably the rest
        of Europe).

        Is that like Civil War re-enactors? Do you really ride
        horses and if so what does it sound like when the "wings" ruffle
        through the air?

        --mike

        --- In UPGS_Philadelphia@yahoogroups.com, "Tarrah"
        <hussarslady2004@...> wrote:

        > Im new to the group, my name is Tarrah & I live in California
        > we have a reenactment group "Suligowski's Regiment"
        > that portray the Polish Winged Hussaria..Thanks for having me
        > tarrah

      • Tarrah
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 17, 2008
          Hi mike
          Yes, the era we portray is Sobieski (Battle of Vienna)
          Yes i ride, Yes we have our own mounts we live in Southern California,
          and have members in other states Col,AZ, ect and Warsaw.
          I personally have 5 of my own and my fiance Rik has his mount,
          we have 3 other members who have there own mounts.
          Wings..very contoversial some will say they dont , but Yes i have
          heard the buzz..that the
          wings make..I portray various characters my favorite is a Pancerni
          I wear chainmail.
          Thank you so much..
          ladyt

          -- In UPGS_Philadelphia@yahoogroups.com, "c. michael eliasz"
          <mike@...> wrote:

          > Tarrah,
          > Welcome! Winged Hussars... interesting. Are we talking Jan
          > Sobieski era (the Great King who saved Vienna and probably the rest
          > of Europe).
          >
          > Is that like Civil War re-enactors? Do you really ride
          > horses and if so what does it sound like when the "wings" ruffle
          > through the air?
          >
          > --mike
          >
          > --- In UPGS_Philadelphia@yahoogroups.com, "Tarrah"
          > <hussarslady2004@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Im new to the group, my name is Tarrah & I live in California
          > > we have a reenactment group "Suligowski's Regiment"
          > > that portray the Polish Winged Hussaria..Thanks for having me
          > > tarrah

        • Tarrah
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 18, 2008
            Our group got a cover story