Polish Declaration of Admiration - 1926

  • c. michael eliasz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 8:14 AM

      Previously, I had tried to transcribe this document. I got to about 8,000 people. Now I have found a better project and I have written to the coordinator and offered my work to him (Wiktor Tyburski). Wiktor has indexed over 100,000 names so far!

      Here is their link:

      http://www.deklaracja.genealodzy.pl/index.php?req=index&osoba=Eljasz&tom=001&strona=0015&size=&opcja=nazwisko

      Fill in the first field and press the "Wyszukaj" button to search for names. You can enter partial names (ex. El instead of Eliasz) and it will find names starting with 'El'. It returns a list of names that match on the left, on which you can click to bring up the image.

      The downside is the site is in Polish. But very usable interface otherwise. If you click on the image in the upper list you get a page detailing what has been indexed so far.

      NOTE:  Tom = Volume,   Strony=Page

      My work is in the "Files" list of this group.