Re: hi everyone

  • Tarrah
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2008
      Hi mike
      Yes, the era we portray is Sobieski (Battle of Vienna)
      Yes i ride, Yes we have our own mounts we live in Southern California,
      and have members in other states Col,AZ, ect and Warsaw.
      I personally have 5 of my own and my fiance Rik has his mount,
      we have 3 other members who have there own mounts.
      Wings..very contoversial some will say they dont , but Yes i have
      heard the buzz..that the
      wings make..I portray various characters my favorite is a Pancerni
      I wear chainmail.
      Thank you so much..
      ladyt

      -- In UPGS_Philadelphia@yahoogroups.com, "c. michael eliasz"
      <mike@...> wrote:

      > Tarrah,
      > Welcome! Winged Hussars... interesting. Are we talking Jan
      > Sobieski era (the Great King who saved Vienna and probably the rest
      > of Europe).
      >
      > Is that like Civil War re-enactors? Do you really ride
      > horses and if so what does it sound like when the "wings" ruffle
      > through the air?
      >
      > --mike
      >
      > --- In UPGS_Philadelphia@yahoogroups.com, "Tarrah"
      > <hussarslady2004@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Im new to the group, my name is Tarrah & I live in California
      > > we have a reenactment group "Suligowski's Regiment"
      > > that portray the Polish Winged Hussaria..Thanks for having me
      > > tarrah

    • Tarrah
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2008
        Our group got a cover story