[EVENT] Blink Interactive Usability Tour - Sep 17, 6-8PM

  • spiderbird
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2009
      The Puget Sound Chapter of the Usability Professionals Association will be hosting usability lab tours at Blink Interactive (http://www.blinkinteractive.com).

      If you're interested in attending, please contact Behnosh Najafi (behnoshn@...).

      ---------------------------------------
      When: Thursday, September 17th, from 6 -8 PM PST
      Where: Blink Interactive, 1008 Western Ave, Suite 400, Seattle 98117 (Directions can be found at http://www.blinkinteractive.com/contact/)
      Seats: There are 30 initial slots available for the tour. Depending on the interest level, we can accommodate an additional evening tour.

      Blink has two state-of-the-art usability labs that are equipped to handle on-screen, paper-based, out-of-box experience, or mobile device usability testing. One usability lab contains a Tobii eye tracker, and both labs use advanced usability software to record and analyze testing sessions. One way mirrors and flat-screen monitors are used to display usability sessions to clients in the observation areas, which can accommodate up to 10 team members at a time. We perform all types of usability tests, from formative prototype evaluations to benchmarking studies.

      In addition to the usability lab tours and demonstrations there will be opportunities to network with other UPA members and Blink usability staff.
      Light refreshments will be served.

      Space is limited, so sign up today!

      Yours,
      Robert Skrobe