Next Saturday April 13th, 2013 - 8th ANNIVERSARY PARTY @ INC LOUNGE

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2013
      Dear Friends,

      We are pleased to invite you to celebrate our 8th Anniversary Party of Latin and world music in NYC, and Jeanny's 38th Birthday Celebration at the chic INC Lounge at the Times Hotel; have your glamorous outfit ready for an astounding night dancing with us!!

      *Shirts and jackets for gentlemen would be required to access to the event.

      Saturday April 13th, 2013 from, 10.30pm to 4.00am
      8th ANNIVERSARY PARTY & JEANNY'S 38th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION @ INC LOUNGE
      224 West 49th Street btwn 8th & Broadway 2nd fl. of The Times Hotel

      *Party Favors
      *Delicious Cakes
      *Drinks Specials on beers $6, wines $7 and well cocktails $8 from 10.30pm to 11.30pm

      Music by DJ Alex Watanabe, spinning: the best Latin Pop, House, Top 40s, 80s, 90s, R&B, Rock en EspaƱol, Brazilian, Cumbias, Merengue, Salsa and more...

      Cover Charge: $15.*

      DRESS CODE: CHIC, STYLISH & GLAMOROUS IS A MUST; NO T-SHIRTS - NO SNEAKERS for GENTLEMEN MANDATORY.

      For pictures from our last event at China Latina Restaurant click our website: http://www.sociedadlatinany.com

      *Complimentary admission until 11.30pm by reservation only by mail with your full name to admin@... before Thursday 11th, 5pm.

      **Sociedad Latina NY reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone**