This Saturday March 2nd, 2013 - OSCAR PARTY

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      Dear Friends,

      Be ready to walk the Red Carpet, and get your Oscar for the Best Artist on the Dance Floor!! Dress up for the night!!

      P.S. We will be celebrating Jeanny's return to NYC, after living in Buenos Aires for more than a year!!

      This Saturday March 2nd, 2013 from 11pm to 4am
      OSCAR PARTY @ LUCKY CHENG'S PRIVATE ROOM
      240 W. 52nd Street (between Broadway & 8th Avenues)

      *$6. Mixed Drinks from 11pm-12am and/or Jameson Shots
      *Oscar Prizes

      Music by DJ Dario Tieso, spinning: the best Latin Pop, Rock en EspaƱol, Brazilian, Cumbias, Top 40s, 80s, 90s, R&B, House, Merengue, Salsa and more...

      Cover Charge: $15. cash (make sure to mention Sociedad Latina NY Party)

      DRESS CODE: CHIC, STYLISH & GLAMOROUS - HOLLYWOOD STYLE - DRESS TO IMPRESS - NO T-SHIRTS - NO SNEAKERS for GENTLEMEN MANDATORY.

      **Sociedad Latina NY reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone**

      SPREAD THE WORD, INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!

      Invited by: WWW.SOCIEDADLATINANY.COM