This Saturday February 2nd - OPENING DANCING NIGHT 2013 @ ROKK CITY

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2013
      Dear Friends,

      Here we are… join us in our opening dancing night 2013 to dance the best Latin music with other world sounds in NYC!!

      Get ready for a night of the greatest dances in the city; let everybody know!!

      Saturday February 2nd, 2013 from 11pm to 4am
      OPENING DANCING NIGHT 2013 @ ROKK CITY/20 BELOW
      20 39th W. Street between 5th & 6th Avenues (downstairs)

      *2 x 1 mixed drinks from 11pm to 12am

      *Party Favors

      Music by DJ Alex Watanabe, spinning: the best Latin Pop, Brazilian, Cumbias, Top 40s, 80s, 90s, R&B, House, Merengue, Salsa and more...

      COVER CHARGE: $15. cash (make sure to mention Sociedad Latina NY Party)

      DRESS CODE: CHIC, STYLISH & GLAMOROUS - DRESS TO IMPRESS - NO T-SHIRTS - NO SNEAKERS for GENTLEMEN MANDATORY.

      SPREAD THE WORD, INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!

      **Sociedad Latina NY reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone**

      Invited by: WWW.SOCIEDADLATINANY.COM