This Saturday November 17th, 2012 - CABARET NIGHT @ TAMMANY HALL

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      We are back after three weeks of the best event of the year "Halloween Party 2012" which was a real success, thanks to all of you for the original and creative costumes, and the best energy!! We have the pleasure to invite you to another cool event "Cabaret Night" - wear your glamorous dress, sexy corset, charming boas, and your best stilettos to dance the best world music in NYC; we will be donating 50% of the admission fee to New York Cares to help after Sandy's disaster!!
      Don't miss this g
      ood cause event!!

      This Saturday November 17th, 2012 from 11pm to 4am
      "CABARET NIGHT" @ TAMMANY HALL in LOWER EAST SIDE
      152 Orchard Street btwn Rivington & Stanton

      *Specials on house vodka mixed drinks 2x1 from 11pm to 12am

      Music by DJ ALEX C., spinning: Latin Pop, Brazilian, Cumbia, Top 40s, 80s, 90s, R&B, Middle East, House, Merengue, Salsa and more...

      COVER CHARGE: $15. cash

      DRESS CODE: CHIC & STYLISH - CORSETS, CLASSIC PEARLS, COLORFUL BOAS, GLOVES, HATS for LADIES; NO T-SHIRTS - NO SNEAKERS for GENTLEMEN

      FOR PICTURES FROM OUR LAST EVENT "HALLOWEEN PARTY 2012" @ OPIA LOUNGE CLICK HERE: OR 2 ALBUMS in FACEBOOK HERE:
      http://www.sociedadlatinany.com/pictures/EasyGallery3.php

      OR 2 ALBUMS in FACEBOOK HERE:
      https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151225192119303.476189.591014302&type=1&l=bba84b818d

      https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151225255254303.476202.591014302&type=1&l=7e67c967ca

      SPREAD THE WORD, INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!

      **Sociedad Latina NY reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone**