This Saturday September 22nd, 2012 - AUTUMN 2012 @TRAFFIC 9

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17 7:18 AM
      Dear Friends,

      We have more reasons to celebrate... "Autumn 2012" join us to dance the best music from all around the world!!

      P.S. FOR PICTURES FROM OUR "FASHION WEEK THEME PARTY" @ TAMMANY HALL CLICK HERE: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151147468099303.462814.591014302&type=3&l=4e2293c95a
      OR:
      http://​www.sociedadlatinany.com/​pictures/EasyGallery3.php

      This Saturday September 22nd, 2012 from 11pm to 4am
      "AUTUMN 2012" @ "TRAFFIC 9" 701 9th Avenue corner with 48th Street

      *2 x 1 Mixed Drinks from 11pm to 12am

      Music by DJ DTIME, spinning: Latin Pop, Brazilian, Cumbia, African, R&B, Middle East, House, Merengue, Salsa and more...

      COVER CHARGE: $10. cash

      DRESS CODE: CHIC & STYLISH OUTFIT FOR THE OCCASION - DRESS TO IMPRESS IS MANDATORY -

      GLAMOROUS - NO T-SHIRTS - NO SNEAKERS

      P.S. FOR PICTURES FROM OUR "FASHION WEEK THEME PARTY" @ TAMMANY HALL CLICK HERE: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151147468099303.462814.591014302&type=3&l=4e2293c95a
      OR:
      http://​www.sociedadlatinany.com/​pictures/EasyGallery3.php

      SPREAD THE WORD, INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!

      **Sociedad Latina NY reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone**