This Friday April 13th, 2012 - FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY @ FAVELA CUBANA

  • sociedadlatinany
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      After a little while away from NYC we are back... to make you dance as we do all the time, the hippest, favorites and classic sounds from all around!!

      P.S. OUR "7th ANNIVERSARY PARTY" WILL BE HELD IN COUPLE DAYS, GET READY TO CELEBRATE 7 YEARS OF THE BEST DANCES!!

      This Friday April 13th, 2012 from 11pm to 4am
      "FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY" @ FAVELA CUBANA 543 LaGuardia Place
      btwn Bleecker & West 3rd Street

      *2x1 on Mixed Drinks & Beers from 11pm - 12am

      Music by Guest DJ CHAMO. spinning the best of Latin Pop, 80s, 90s, Brazilian, African, R&B, Middle East, House, Merengue, Salsa and more...

      Cover Charge: $10. cash only

      Dress Code: CHIC - GLAMOROUS - "DRESS TO IMPRESS IS MANDATORY"

      FOR PICTURES FROM OUR "DIVA'S NIGHT" @ DIVA SOHO CLICK HERE: http://www.sociedadlatinany.com/pictures/EasyGallery3.php

      SPREAD THE WORD, INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!